Friday 8 July 2011

Exams, Eggs and Elbow Grease

I apologise for the lack of posts over the last couple of months; whilst doing all the baking I  revise for my have had to revise for my finals, yes the third year exams marking the end of my degree so I thought that possibly revision had to have priority over the blog.

I can happily say that they are over with now and I will be graduating on 20th July. So back to the Bakery plans... business is booming. you can still find my cakey goodness at Wholesome, Finnies Juice Bar and BIddy's Tea Room in Norwich but also I now do Biscotti for Carrello's, the coffee baristas in the city and there are lots of lovely gluten free and vegan cakes that I supply for Pulse Cafe.



Thanks to Martin Pond, I have a great website where I get private orders and commissions for cakes and I have been busy with cupcakes for an artist private exhibition, a christening and in two weeks I'll be doing cupcakes for a wedding.http://halfmoondesign.weebly.com/bakery.html please go and check it out for a look at my work and more of a selection of the cakes.

I hope to give more updates of the bakery process soon, but for now I leave you to go and drop off a mahooosive order of cakes to Wholesome and then its back on the Bakery train this morning doing an order for Pulse. Alll great experirence for September!

No comments:

Post a Comment